Police Record Checks

Most Police Records checks can be completed online now. You should check with your local police Force for more information. If you are under OPP, here is the link https://www.opp.ca/index.php?id=147 

Police Record Check (PRC) letter – you will need to submit a copy of this letter to your local police department to identify you as a volunteer and indicate which level of Police Record Check you require.

Police Record Check Form

NOTE: most volunteers will only require the Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (CRJMC), not the Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC)

IMPORTANT:  If you are completing a VSC, we have added a line to enable you to provide a clear description of your responsibilities towards children/youth and vulnerable persons.

NOTE: A completed copy of this form (OAAS Letter) must be submitted with your Police Records Check application. Once you complete the attached OAAS letter, save it on your computer or laptop, to have a copy to submit with your online application. (if you are submitting this application in person, you must print it out to take you).