Would your society like to:
- Clarify your vision and mission
- Set goals that will make a difference, and
- Develop realistic action plans, then here’s your opportunity!
Strategic Planning Train-the-Trainer Program
- Free program for Agricultural Societies
- Participants will learn how to facilitate the strategic planning process with their own society.
- A core team of five volunteers from each society is required to participate in the training.
Session 1 - Tuesday, April 4 Preparation for Strategic Planning
Session 2 - Tuesday, April 25 Develop a Vision and Mission
Session 3 - Tuesday, May 16 Collect and Analyze Information Develop Goals
Session 4 - Tuesday, June 6 Develop Action Plans Implement and Monitor
The trainers will be our very own Beth Vervaecke, Leonard Riopel and Sharon Martin.
Registration Deadline: April 3, 2017